PT. PROFAB INDONESIA
Jl. Bawal Kavling V Batu Merah Batam Island- Indonesia 29432
A growth Oil & Gas Fabrication Company Located in Batam Island is looking for a dinamyc and skilled professional to strengthen our fast growing team to fill the position below:
1. Payroll Coordinator (PC)
Incumbent main responsibilities
- Update employee maste data inclusive salary information for both direct employee and subcontractor into company payroll system.
- Compile and collate all information for direct employee and subcontractor's payroll calculation such as medical claims, loan deduction, leave record, incentive calculation for staff level and productivity bonus for workers.
- Payroll processing for direct employee and subcontractor which are consist of, prepare master payroll, detail payroll report, man-hours report, bank statement and standing dor instruction for payroll.
- Issued payment vhoucer for tax, jamsostek & SPMI membership donation.
- Prepare list of company loan deduction.
- Compute monthly report for tax art PPh 21 (expat, Staff & Workers) Gross up and Non gross up.
- Prepare monthly payroll report summary for top management review.
- Prepare jamsostek (form 1A &1C) and compute monthly report of jamsostek
- Communicate with bank (payroll date and submission and delay in funds if any)
- Min D3 in related field of study and good command of English & Computer
- Min 3 years experience in the same field will be an advantage
- Familiar with payroll program & having experience in new payroll software implementation
Incumbent main responsibilities:
- Perform account payable day to day activities, schedule payment plan, and bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for monthly intercompany reconciliation.
- Responsible for monthly general ledger entries.
- Responsible for fixed Assets functions.
- Custodian of all proper filling of financial historical records of finance department.
- Assist in cash-flow planning.
- Prepare and deliver Bank Indonesia report.
- Compile monthly & yearly tax reconciliation.
- Assist in ad hoc assignments related to Finance / Accounting.
2. Min 3 years experience in the same field.
3. Good organization on works and able to meet tight deadlines.
4. A good team palyer with proactive attitude on the job.
5. Meticulous and have an eye for details.
6. Strong in Microsoft word and Excel skills.
7. Good comman of English language in both written an verbal.
Send your complete Application Letter, CV, and Current & Expected Salary & one recent photogrraph within 7 days after this advertisement to addres below:
PT. PROFAB Indonesia
Jln. Bawal kavling V Batu Merah - Batam Island- 29432
or via email:firstname.lastname@example.org (for payroll coordinator position) and
email@example.com ( for accounting staf position)
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview